Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Update on William Peters

The following was received today from Uncle William...

If you have wondered where I have been, Let me explain.
Last Tuesday the 2nd. I went to the hospitaln for a check up. Well they kept me for two days while they made some test. And what they found was cancer in my liver in several places. Now I am in the nursing home where I was before and where Charlotte was.I go for a c-t scan on Thur. The cancer in my liver is different from the one in my throat so it did not spread from my throat, fact is they don't know where it came from. I don't what action will be taken, But I have Ralph here to manage things so I am in good hands, Charlene is with me also. I get so tired. The address here is
William B. Peters
c/o Valley View Health Care Center
825 June St. Room No. 220
Fremont, OH. 43420
Love William